Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award

My friend Ipanema has honored me with the Gold Thinking Blogger Award; it's a nice way of recognizing the many great blogs that are out there, and it originated here. Once you've been tagged, it's your turn to select -- in no particular order -- five blogs that have impressed you for one reason or another and tag them with this award. Be sure that when you tag them, you link back to the original source of this award.

So, in no uncertain order, here are the five folks I've tagged:

1. Patry: A woman who loves her family and her life -- and as the author of a recently-published first novel, The Liar's Diary, she's been kind enough to give us a glimpse into all of the excitement surrounding this new phase of her career. A really fun look into the mind and heart of an artist.

2. Kelly: A great blog written by a woman whose strong love of her faith and of her God is matched only by her strong love of her family. Always inspiring.

3. Bob: A fun blog from a faith-filled man which brings together a wealth of humor, news, photos, movie and music reviews, and an eclectic hodge-podge of interesting facts from around the world and throughout history. If you don't learn something from your visit, you're not reading closely enough.

4. Paula: Another great faith-filled blog written by somone who often takes a close look at the Bible and writes about the ways that tries to put what she has read into action in her life. She also shares great glimpses of her life and some wonderful photography.

5. Sandie: An always interesting blog that lays out some deep exploration of some deep issues. Her recent series on the definition of the seven deadly sins and how she meets the challenges they pose in her life is remarkable.

I wish I could have tagged all of the blogs I read, but that defeats the purpose. Now it's your turn, folks! (You can copy the banner from above when you do your own lists.)

5 comments:

rdl said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,

Thanks for accepting the award. Additional interesting blogs to read!

*Kindly post, I have troubles with comment box.

Many thanks,

ipanema

Patry Francis said...

Thanks for the award--and especially for your kind words. Now I'm off to check out the other blogs you chose. They all sound fascinating!

kc bob said...

Matt

You are a great guy and one of the reasons I come back to blogworld every day. I posted my awards today.

Blessings, Bob

Kelly said...

Thanks for the kind words! As you know, I have a busy weekend coming up, but I look forward to posting my awards early next week! Thanks again!!

God bless- Kelly